Friday, June 15, 2007

Yes, Sir!

Last night, the teenager next door was having a party. Unable to sleep because of the noise, I went outside onto our deck and yelled across the yard to please keep it quiet.

My request was answered with a sharp, "Yes, Sir!" From his response, it is clear that he knew better than to mezz with A Member of the Gang Formerly Known as the Palm Street Gang. I am just glad that it was dark and he could not see my jammies with its skiing moose pattern or that I did not have to bring out The Boss to rough things up.

Peace out. Palm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that YOU and the old fart shhhhhushing teenagers up!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOSER!

You should have jumped off your balcony, over the fence and grabbed the beer bong and shown them what TGFKATPSG is all about.

I'm going to present a motion to have you and JayBird (he did the same thing last summer) excommunicated from THFKATPSG if you don't get your #@$* together!

Peas out.